Quick Position Details:
* Pediatric Case, Toddler| Reading
* Available Shift(s):
* Clinical Overview: Low Acuity
* Clinical Specification: *Feeding Tubes*
Why Lincoln Healthcare?
1. We provide meaningful one-to-one care to patients in the comfort of their home. With over two decades of experience, dedication to quality improvement, and improving patient care, Lincoln Healthcare is an emerging force in the industry. Our impact on others is how we ultimately measure our success. Lincoln Healthcare is hiring Part-Time, Full-Time, and PRN nurses looking to make a difference!
2. Lincoln Healthcare is proud to be the first home health agency in the nation to offer the world’s most advanced patient simulation lab, in addition to our world-class learning management system and proprietary Lincoln Healthcare Training Program! We understand the importance of maintaining and advancing your skill set as a nurse. Our highly advanced simulation lab is onsite, enabling you to continue the education and training you need.
3. Flexible scheduling and close-to-home cases to work around YOUR schedule. We help families all throughout the Philadelphia and New Jersey areas so there are many cities and shifts to choose from. Whether it be full-time, part-time, per diem, weekends, or last minute call-outs, we have a shift to meet your scheduling needs. For your convenience, picking up shifts is hassle free through our open shift text and email tool. Because we provide care for such a wide range of patients, we allow you to select assignments that match your expertise and preference.
4. We love our nurses! Our slogan, “Caring in a BIG Way”, applies to both patients AND nurses. We understand the challenges nurses face, and show our appreciation all year round through various events; giving back to our patients and their families, our employees, and our community. We offer opportunities for advancement, and promote many of our field staff members. We value our nurses and strive to build lasting relationships.
5. We are family owned. Our owners and executive staff work out of the main headquarters in Pennsylvania.
6. Join healthcare’s fastest growing industry! It’s not just care, it’s the future of healthcare! Innovation in home healthcare is a priority to us. Check out our company culture on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter!
* 401(k), Life Insurance, and a suite of Benefits Packages (full-time employees only)
* Competitive Wages
* Hourly Pay & Weekly Paychecks
* User Friendly Electronic Charting during point of care
* Highly Advanced Simulation Lab (1st home health company in the US with this technology!)
* 24/7 On-Call Support
* Flexible Scheduling (8, 10, and 12 hour shifts; Day/Night/Weekends available)
* Holiday Pay and Potential for Overtime
* Short Commute Times- we match you to cases near your home
* Opportunities for Advancement
* Bonuses for All Nurse Referrals
* Active Pennsylvania Licensed Practical Nurse (LPN) license in good standing.
* At least 6 months of hands-on experience.
* Active CPR card (Healthcare Provider with skills demonstration).
* One to one patient care in a home environment
* Patient assessments, coordination of care
* Training and education of family members
* Administration of prescribed medications, treatments, and therapies
* Communication with other members of the patients’ multi-disciplinary team
* Emergency management
1. Click to apply now!
2. Once your application is submitted, a Lincoln Healthcare Recruiter will review your application, and contact qualified candidates to further discuss opportunities with you.
3. Check out our company culture on Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, & Twitter!
*We are an Equal Opportunity Employer and are proactively committed to diversity and inclusion in all of our policies, practices, and services.